How you can apply
We are looking for the pros of tomorrow. Apply now.
PORR gives qualified youngsters the opportunity for a top education and numerous prospects for promotion. Start your career with an apprenticeship today. We look forward to receiving your application.
- You can apply for a concrete position with an apprenticeship using our online job exchange.
- If you can’t find a concrete vacancy that suits you, you can still send us an application.
- Apprenticeships begin in autumn at the same time the school year starts.
What should your application look like?
- Write a cover letter that makes us want to know more about you. Questions that can help are: Which apprenticeship are you applying for?
What inspired you for this position?
Why do you want to work at PORR?
In which PORR branch office do you want to do your apprenticeship?
What are your personal strengths?
Why would you be an asset to our team?
- Add a CV that gives us an overview of you (table)
- Give us your contact details: it’s important to have an email address and telephone number at which we can reach you during the day.
- Send us a photo of yourself.
- Attach your most recent school report/grades.
- Do you have a PLAYMIT certificate? Then attach it to your application. You can use the free platform PLAYMIT (www.playmit.com) to test your knowledge and get a certificate. This knowledge test is not compulsory, but it is an advantage for your application.
You can find further application tips on the PORR careers portal.